Incredible Baked Meatballs.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup panko or bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Mix all ingredients with hands.
- Form into golfball sized meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Incredible Baked Meatballs. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes