Improved food processor baguettes
From http://www.thefreshloaf.com/node/21863/food-processor-baguettes. A blog at The Fresh Loaf, a great resoure for bakers. To quote " The next batch was a blend of the Mark Bittman recipe from How to Cook Everything, and the Charles Van Over food processor recipes."
Yield: 12 servings ( Serving Size: 1 slice )
Community Recipe from
- 500 grams bread flour
- 10 grams wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) SAF yeast or I tsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 364 grams warm water
- Mixed in food processor with metal dough blade for 30 sec. Dough temp was 95F after the mix and was sticky to the touch.
- 4 hours Bulk fermentation then divide and preshape to small torpedoes.
- Rest 15min then shape
- Proof en couche (parchment paper) 90 min
- Bake at 480F for 22 min with steam for the first 10 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitchenwitchCO and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Improved food processor baguettes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes