Impossibly Easy Chicken Primavera Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 cup(s) chicken cut-up cooked
- 9 ounce(s) Green giant frozen asparagus cuts thawed, drained
- 1 cup(s) frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry thawed, drained
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degree F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Layer chicken, asparagus, stir-fry mixture, and cheese in pie plate.
- 2. In medium bowl, stire remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Special Touch
- Garnish each serving with a spoonful of warm marinara or spaghetti sause topped with a sprinkle of freshly shredded parmesan cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note