Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1-2/3 cup(s) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup(s) chicken cut-up cooked
- 10-3/4 ounce(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix vegetables, chicken, and soup in 9x1-1/4 inches un-greased glass pie plate.
- 2. Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Special Touch
- Add more flavor by stirring 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite dried herb (Oregano, basil, thyme, and dill weed are great choices) into the veggie mixture.
- Have leftovers from another meal? You can substitute leftover turkey for the chicken and the same amount of cooked vegetables for thawed froze vegetables if you like.
- Chage the flavor by using another variety of condensed creamy soup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note