Impossible pumpkin pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) pumpkin (16 ounce)
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk (13 ounce)
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1)Grease 10-inch microwavable pie plate.2)Beat all ingredients until smooth,1 minute in blender on high or 2 minutes with hand beater.3)Pour into pie plate.4)Microwave uncovered on inverted microwavable dinner plate on medium-high(70 0/0),rotating pie plate 1/4 turn every 5 minutes,until knife inserted in center comes out clean,22 to 28 minutes.4)Let stand on flat,heatproof surface(do not let stand on wire rack).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note