Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 8 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in blender. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
IMPOSSIBLE PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts