Community Recipe from
- All the ingredients are mixed together and poured into a pie tin, but when it cooks it forms its own crust with filling This has a coconut vanilla taste like a coconut cream pie
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 8 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in blender. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
~IMPOSSIBLE PIE~~ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes