Impossible Coconut Pie Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) baking mix (i.e. Bisquick)
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" pie plate.
- 2. Combine milk, sugar, baking mix, eggs, butter and vanilla in blender. Cover and blend on low speed for 3 minutes.
- 3. Pour into prepared pie plate. Let stand about 5 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
- 4. Bake for 40 minutes until set. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Impossible Coconut Pie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts