Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef Browned with Onion
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Milk(1 cup for 9 inch pie)
- 3 Eggs(2 for 9 inch pie)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate. Cook beef and onion together. Salt and pepper. Spread meat in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese. Beat milk, Biscuit and eggs 15 seconds in blender or 1 minute by hand mixer. Pour in plate; bake until golden brown, 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolelsuter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Impossible Cheeseburger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles