Impossible apple pie
Streusel topping-1cup buttermilk baking mix-1/2 cup chopped nuts-1/3 cup packed brown sugar-2 tablespoons firm margarine or butter 1)Mix all ingredients until crumbly.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) apples (sliced,pared,tart)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- streusel topping
- ground cinnamon (if desired)
- 1)Grease 10-inch microwavable pie plate.2)Mix apples,1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon and the nutmeg;spread in pie plate.3)Beat remaining ingredients except streusel topping and cinnamon until smooth,15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.4)Pour over apples.5)Sprinkle with streusel topping and cinnamon.6)Microwave uncovered on medium-high(70 0/0)until knife inserted in center comes out clean,24 to 28 minutes,rotating pie plate 1/4 turn every 8 minutes.7)Let stand on flat,heatproof surface (do not let stand on wire rack)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note