Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) dry breadcrumbs- use Italian
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese, canned works just fine.
- 1- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- pepper to taste
- 3 whole(s) chiekn breasts, split, boned and skinned. Thinner works better.
- 1 lemon juiced
- Combine butter and garlic; set aside.
- Combine breadcrums, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; stir well. Dip each chicken breast in butter mixture, and coat with breadcrumb mixture; roll tightly, starting at narrow end, and secure with a wooden pick. Arrange rolls in a shallow baking pan; drizzle with remaining butter and lemon juice.. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zwingert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note