Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) dry breadcrumbs- use Italian
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese, canned works just fine.
- 1- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- pepper to taste
- 3 whole(s) chiekn breasts, split, boned and skinned. Thinner works better.
- 1 lemon juiced
- Combine butter and garlic; set aside.
- Combine breadcrums, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; stir well. Dip each chicken breast in butter mixture, and coat with breadcrumb mixture; roll tightly, starting at narrow end, and secure with a wooden pick. Arrange rolls in a shallow baking pan; drizzle with remaining butter and lemon juice.. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zwingert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes