- 4 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 12 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in butter; dredge in crumb mixture. Place in 2 lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This