Imitation Crab Linguine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bell pepper
- 12 ounce(s) Chunk Imitation Crab Meat
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion
- 1 small package linguine noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook linguine until done and set aside. Chop onion, pepper and garlic. Saute in olive oil over medium heat until tender. Add crab meat and warm for 3 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients with linguine and pour into 2 qt. baking dish. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AngDanae and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Imitation Crab Linguine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes