My friends and family eat a second helping for dessert....it's that good!
III Forks Off the Cob Cream Corn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ears fresh corn, shucked, cooked and off cob (or 1lb frozen corn kernels)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients. Slowly bring it to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer for three minutes.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter until it begins to pop, then stir the flour into the butter. Add the butter and flour mixture to the simmering corn. Stirring occasionally, allow to simmer for three more minutes. Keep warm until served.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note