IHOP Country Griddle Cakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour sifted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetalbe oil
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) Cream of Wheat prepared
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk
- Place first six ingredients in medium size bowl. In a small bowl mix cream of wheat with the buttermilk to get any lumps out of the cream of wheat. When this is done add egg, cream of wheat, and buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients. Beat with a spoon all until smooth. Batter may be a little lumpy.
- Heat a grill or a frying, pan medium low heat works well with pancakes. When surface is hot lightly oil or use a vegetable spray. Pour the desired size for pancakes and turn when top of the pancake has little bubbles. If you spray your pancake turner with a non stick spray it helps prevent the uncooked part of the pancake from sticking to the turner and flipping the pancake is made much easier. If your pan is seasoned well your pancakes should not be sticking and if the temperature is just right your pancakes should have a beautiful golden color.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
IHOP Country Griddle Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch