Iced Scallop Salad
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup torn watercress, leaves only
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Garnish: fresh watercress sprigs
- Arrange scallops in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover, and steam 5 to 7 minutes or until done. Place in a shallow dish; drizzle with lime juice. Cover and chill.
- Process watercress and next 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth; chill.
- Arrange mixed salad greens on individual serving plates; top evenly with scallops and watercress mixture.
- NOTE: Our test kitchen staff liked the watercress mixture so much, they recommed doubling it.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note