Iced Scallop Salad
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup torn watercress, leaves only
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Garnish: fresh watercress sprigs
- Arrange scallops in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover, and steam 5 to 7 minutes or until done. Place in a shallow dish; drizzle with lime juice. Cover and chill.
- Process watercress and next 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth; chill.
- Arrange mixed salad greens on individual serving plates; top evenly with scallops and watercress mixture.
- NOTE: Our test kitchen staff liked the watercress mixture so much, they recommed doubling it.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes