Iced Mexican Chocolate Sipper
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Amy Burke
To make garnish, pin orange rinds around straws and leave for 15 minutes.
Yield: Makes about 7 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 (14-oz.) containers premium chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 to 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup bourbon
- Garnish: orange rind curls
- Pulse first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Stir in bourbon. Serve immediately over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note