Iced Lavender Green Tea
Use fresh garden lavender, if you have it, for a lightly floral, super refreshing iced tea.
More From Sunset
Cool: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 4 green-tea bags
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lavender blossoms or 3/4 tsp. dried lavender
- Lavender sprigs (optional)
- 1. Heat 1 qt. water in a medium saucepan until it just begins to simmer. Remove from heat and add tea and lavender.
- 2. Steep for 5 minutes. Strain into a heatproof pitcher or bowl. Let cool.
- 3. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with lavender sprigs if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages