Iced Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Combine water and cranberries in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; boil 8 to 10 minutes or until skins pop. Remove from heat. Process cranberries, in batches, in a food processor until coarsely pureed. Press pureed cranberries through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids. Add sugar and remaining 4 ingredients to cranberry puree, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Divide cranberry sauce evenly among 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Cranberry Spritzer: For a festive drink, thaw any unused portions of Iced Cranberry Sauce and mix with ginger ale or seltzer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This