- 1 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond liqueur or 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Garnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly; boil, whisking constantly, 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
Stir in 6 cups cold milk, vanilla, and, if desired, liqueur. Cover mixture, and chill up to 2 days, or pour each serving immediately over 1/4 cup ice cream or ice cubes. Garnish, if desired.