We loved this cheesecake. I used an already made crust and assorted frozen fruit. It was simple and very tasty. And we also loved the glaze. I will be making this again!
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 baked Butter Cookie Crust or
- baked Pretzel Crust
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries, pitted cherries, or sliced fruit
- 1/2 cup seedless blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Fold in whipped topping and vanilla; spoon into prepared crust. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 2. Arrange fruit over cream cheese filling. Stir together jam and liqueur; drizzle over fruit.
- Mascarpone Pie: Substitute 1 (8-oz.) container mascarpone cheese for cream cheese, 1/4 cup granulated sugar for powdered sugar, 2 cups whipped cream for whipped topping, and 1 baked Chocolate Butter Cookie Crust for Butter Cookie Crust. Prepare recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts