Iceberg Salad with Benihana Ginger Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 9 cup(s) iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cucumber halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) carrot shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) onion chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- To prepare dressing, combine first 12 ingredients in blender container and process until smooth.
- Assemble salad and serve with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Iceberg Salad with Benihana Ginger Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads