Iceberg Lettuce Wedges With Zesty Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
More From Southern Living
Stand Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope buttermilk Ranch dressing mix*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, cored and quartered
- 1 small cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Whisk together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange lettuce on a serving platter or individual plates. Top with cucumber and onion; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with dressing.
- *1 (0.4-oz.) envelope buttermilk Ranch dressing mix may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This