Iceberg Lettuce Wedges with Blue Cheese Dressing
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 to 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Pour Blue Cheese Dressing over lettuce wedges. Combine bacon, cheese, and chives; sprinkle over dressing.
- Note: To lighten recipe, substitute turkey bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads