- 1 1/2 to 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 6 to 8 seedless red grape clusters
- 10 to 12 orange slices, seeded
- 8 to 10 whole strawberries
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Combine juices. Line bottom of 6-cup ring mold with grape clusters and half of orange slices, using grapes to stand orange slices vertically. Pour a thin layer of juices into mold, and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Arrange remaining orange slices, strawberries, and mint sprigs around grapes. Pour remaining juices around fruit almost to top of mold. Freeze 8 hours.
- Unmold by dipping bottom half of mold in several inches of warm water 5 to 10 seconds to loosen; repeating as necessary to release ring. (Do not immerse entire mold in water.) Invert ring onto plate.
- Easy Ice Ring: Combine juices. Fill bottom of 6-cup ring mold with 2 cups crushed ice. Lay grape clusters over ice. Arrange orange slices, strawberries, and fresh mint sprigs around grapes. Pour juices around fruit almost to top of mold. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This