this is way better than I ever expected. SSSOOOOOO Yummy. It is going in my 5 star make again and I actually will be making it again tomorrow for thanksgiving!
Ice Cream Treasures
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 265
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 5.2g
- Carbohydrate: 41.7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 194mg
- Calcium: 156mg
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) chocolate-covered English toffee candy bars (such as Heath), crushed
- 8 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice), softened
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal squares, crushed (such as Rice Chex)
- 2 cups whole-grain toasted oat cereal (such as Cheerios)
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Stir crushed candy into ice cream. Cover and freeze until ready to use.
- Combine cereals, brown sugar, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Press half of cereal mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Let ice cream stand at room temperature 20 minutes or until softened. Spread softened ice cream mixture over cereal mixture; top evenly with remaining cereal mixture. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts