Ice Cream-Toffee Dessert
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 6 (1.4-ounce) toffee candy bars, divided
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened*
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Stand ladyfingers around edge of a 9-inch springform pan; line bottom of pan with remaining ladyfingers, and set aside.
- Combine coffee granules and 1/4 cup hot water in a small bowl, stirring until dissolved; let cool completely.
- Chop 5 candy bars into small pieces. Stir chopped candy and coffee into ice cream. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours.
- Stir liqueur into whipped topping, if desired. Dollop whipped topping around edge of ice-cream mixture.
- Chop remaining candy bar; sprinkle evenly over top. Release sides of pan. Let stand 30 minutes before serving.
- *1/2 gallon coffee ice cream may be substituted for vanilla ice cream.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Skor English Toffee candy bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts