Ice Cream Sundaes
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) vanilla ice cream divided between 5 bowls
- 5 tablespoon(s) chocolate sauce
- 5 ounce(s) nuts chopped
- 5 tablespoon(s) whipped topping
- 5 piece(s) marchino cherries
- Scoop ice cream into to 5 separate bowls. Pour chocolate sauce over ice cream. Top with whipped topping, nuts and cherry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pillowsmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note