Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 16 (3-inch) Shortbread Cookies or Kahlúa Wafers
- 2 pints desired ice cream, softened
- Decorations: candy-coated chocolate pieces, semisweet chocolate mini-morsels, chopped toasted nuts, toasted flaked coconut, nonpareils, ice-cream syrups and toppings
- Additional ice-cream syrup and toppings (optional)
- Top each of 8 cookies with 1/2 cup ice cream, spreading to fit; cover each with another cookie. Decorate, if desired, and freeze until firm. Drizzle or serve with additional syrup and toppings, if desired.
- NOTE: For convenience, peel off round ice-cream container, and cut each pint crosswise into 4 rounds. Use 1 round for each sandwich.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ice-Cream Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts