Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
This frozen dessert is quick and has three kinds of chocolate plus whipped topping.
Yield: 12 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Freeze: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 243
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 43.7g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 186mg
- Calcium: 158mg
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 (0.7-ounce) reduced-fat triple chocolate wafer bars (such as Hershey's Sweet Escapes), finely chopped and divided
- 6 (2.3-ounce) low-fat ice cream sandwiches
- Spoon whipped topping into a large bowl.
- Combine coffee liqueur and chocolate syrup, and fold into whipped topping. Stir in half of chopped wafer bars.
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in an 11 x 7- inch baking dish. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining chopped wafer bars. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts