Made this for a church potluck and didn't bring any back home! Great for a hot day.
Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
This make-ahead dessert is quite a crowd-pleaser, even for people who aren't counting carbs. Look for the rectangular no-sugar-added or low-carb ice cream sandwiches instead of the round ones because the rectangles will fit better in the baking dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 163
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 26.7g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 5.4mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1 (1-ounce) sugar-free milk chocolate bar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 14 (0.3-ounce) sugar-free fudge-dipped wafers (such as Murray), chopped and divided
- 6 (2.3-ounce) reduced-fat, no-sugar-added ice cream sandwiches
- 1. Combine coffee and chocolate bar in a microwave-safe dish; microwave at LOW 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring once. (Even if the chocolate does not appear to be completely melted, remove the mixture from the microwave oven and stir until the chocolate melts. The chocolate might burn if it is heated much longer than 1 minute.)
- 2. Spoon whipped topping into a bowl, and fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping. Stir in half of chopped wafer bars.
- 3. Arrange ice cream sandwiches in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining chopped wafer bars. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
- carbo rating: 26
If your ice cream sandwiches don't fit evenly into the bottom of the dish, cut them into square or rectangular pieces that will fit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts