- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 (0.7-ounce) reduced-fat triple chocolate wafer bars (such as Hershey's Sweet Escapes), finely chopped and divided
- 6 (2.3-ounce) low-fat ice cream sandwiches
- calories 243
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 4.5 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 0.3 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 4.2 g
- carbohydrate 43.7 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 186 mg
- calcium 158 mg
How to Make It
Spoon whipped topping into a large bowl.
Combine coffee liqueur and chocolate syrup, and fold into whipped topping. Stir in half of chopped wafer bars.
Arrange ice cream sandwiches in an 11 x 7- inch baking dish. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining chopped wafer bars. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.