- 3 quarts vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops red liquid food coloring
- 5 drops yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 (1 1/2-inch) piece candied citron
- Line 2 (1 1/2-quart) bowls with aluminum foil. Spoon ice cream evenly into bowls; smooth top with back of spoon. Sprinkle each with pumpkin pie spice. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Stir in vanilla and food coloring.
- Remove ice cream from bowls, and remove foil. Place ice-cream halves together to resemble a ball, and place on a serving plate. Spread with tinted whipped cream to resemble a pumpkin. Place citron on top to resemble a stem. Store in freezer until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This