This recipe makes 3 crêpes to be shared by 6 people. Scoop ice cream into 1/3 cupfuls, and freeze on a baking sheet until ready to assemble.
More From Southern Living
- Calories: 80
- Calories from fat: 11%
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 16.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 67mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 3 tablespoons light hot fudge topping
- 3 (7-inch) prepared French crêpes
- 1 cup low-fat chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1. Warm fudge topping according to package directions; set aside.
- 2. Microwave French crêpes at HIGH 10 seconds.
- 3. Spoon 1/3 cup chocolate ice cream in center of 1 crêpe, and wrap sides of crêpe around ice cream. Place, seam side down, on a serving dish. Repeat procedure with remaining ice cream and crêpes. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. warm fudge topping over each crêpe, and top evenly with raspberries; sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Smucker's Toppings Light Hot Fudge and Frieda's French Style Crêpes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts