Ice Box Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Lemons or Limes
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large pie crust
- Juice lemons or limes remove seeds
- slowly add juice to milk and and stir
- add to pie crust cover and place in fridge for 4 hours
- put wipped cream on top if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsHolbert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ice Box Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts