Savory Herb Spread
Yield: 1 cup Spread
More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
Amount per serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from fat: 35
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 125mg
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 gherkins or 1 regular-size pickle, chopped
- 1 tablespoon small capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Combine all ingredients except I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium bowl.
- Combine mixture with Spread in medium bowl. Serve, if desired, with grilled whole wheat bread or use as a dressing on any sandwich. Try a spoonful on top of grilled fish, roasted chicken or a bowl of pasta just before serving.
- Can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature, then serve as above.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Herb Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes