Crustless Quiche With Goat Cheese & Scallions
More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
Amount per serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from fat: 140
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Sugars: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Calcium: 10%
- Iron: 6%
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 12 green onions or scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white or black pepper, divided
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch round glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook green onions, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, stirring frequently, until green onions are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Turn onto baking sheet, then cool in refrigerator.
- Whisk eggs in medium bowl. Stir in goat cheese, breaking up lumps. Season with remaining salt and pepper. When it is fairly smooth, whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared dish, then sprinkle with green onions. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with additional green onions.
- See Nutrition Information for saturated fat nutrient content.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crustless Quiche With Goat Cheese & Scallions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes