Banana Bliss Breakfast Sandwiches
More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 100
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Sugars: 19g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 8g
- Calcium: 8%
- Iron: 10%
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed dark or light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced
- 4 slices crusty whole grain bread
- Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Arrange banana on 2 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Evenly spread outside of sandwiches with Spread mixture.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Also terrific with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries layered with bananas!
- For extra special twist, saute bananas in "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!!® Spread first, then proceed as above!
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bliss Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes