This recipe is exquisite. i cooked this recipe last year for my boyfriend and his relatives. they absolutely loved it especially my boyfriend. =) i'm planning to cook this again for him on our 26th month anniversary =)
I Love You Fettuccine with Shrimp
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 664
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 73g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Sodium: 349mg
- Cholesterol: 289mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (5 to 6 oz.), peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 pound shrimp (51 to 60 per lb.), peeled, deveined, and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian or curly parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound fresh fettuccine
- 1. In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir oil, onion, and garlic until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add cream and tomatoes (with juice) to frying pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add shrimp and stir often until pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Add parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 4. When shrimp is in pan, add fettuccine to boiling water and cook just until pasta is tender to bite, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well; return pasta to pan.
- 5. Stir shrimp mixture with pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This