I Love NY Veggie Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) refrigerated whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) pecorino romano or parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1 whole(s) red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup(s) button mushrooms, sliced
- dash(es) Fresh basil for garnish
- dash(es) Kosher salt
- dash(es) Freshly ground black pepper
- dash(es) Cornmeal for sprinkling
- dash(es) Flour for dusting
- dash(es) Olive oil for coating pan
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 12-inch circle, keeping the edges thicker to form a rim. Place the dough on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes, just until starting to lightly brown. Remove crust from oven and flip over.
- Spoon crushed tomatoes evenly over crust and season with salt and pepper. Add your desired veggies, including peppers, onion, spinach and mushrooms. Top with mozzarella and pecorino romano cheeses. Bake until cheese is melted and veggies are tender to crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by inboxutah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
I Love NY Veggie Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes