I made these up based off of the standard nestle chocolate chip cookie recipe, but added an earthy twist to them to eat during the big bad Hurricane Irene. Marshmallows for clouds, oats, chips and chocolate for debris, and nutella for some stormy color.
Add Marshmallows!: 2 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) nutella
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1/2 package(s) chocolate chunks
- 1/2 package(s) white chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 375 deg. F
- Whisk the flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl - set aside
- Cream the butter, sugars and vanilla together. Add both eggs.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add nutella, mix. Then add oats and chocolates. Mix.
- Put in the oven for roughly 8 minutes, then take them out and put the marshmallows into the tops of the almost fully baked cookies. Put them back in the oven for 2 minutes, then take out. (They might look like they’re unfinished or puffy, but they finish baking on the hot cookie sheet after they come out)
- Enjoy inside while playing a game of scrabble with people who are close to you, during a storm that could possibly flood your apartment, but most likely won’t.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bakerhi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note