Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) light rum
- 12 ounce(s) dark rum
- 10 ounce(s) grenadine OR passion fruit syrup
- 10 ounce(s) sour mix or fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) superfine sugar
- 1 large orange cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Mix all the ingredients in a tall pitcher or large pot and stir to dissolve the sugar. Pour into a punch bowl and add the ice cubes and orange segments. Serve in tall glasses over ice with straws.
- **Reviews recommended leaving out the sugar?
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laegnome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes