From Emeril Lagasse on Food Network
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) light rum
- 12 ounce(s) dark rum
- 10 ounce(s) grenadine OR passion fruit syrup
- 10 ounce(s) sour mix or fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) superfine sugar
- 1 large orange cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Mix all the ingredients in a tall pitcher or large pot and stir to dissolve the sugar. Pour into a punch bowl and add the ice cubes and orange segments. Serve in tall glasses over ice with straws.
- **Reviews recommended leaving out the sugar?
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laegnome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note