- 3 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 2 pounds lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 1 hour 20 minutes
1. Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add pork and onions. Cook 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in center, stirring frequently.
2. Add tomatoes with their liquid, potatoes, green beans, wine, water, paste and the seasonings; blend well. Bring to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
3. Cook 45-60 minutes, or until pork and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hunter Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Soups/Stews