Hunter's Pork (bacon and pork loin roast)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) bacon slices, cut into pieces
- 1 3 to 4 pound(s) boneless pork loin roast (not pork tenderloin)
- 12 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sprig(s) fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) juniper berries, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the roast vertically into thick slices without cutting all the way through. Place it in a roasting pan and sprinkle the bacon, juniper berries and mushrooms evenly between the slices. Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place thyme on top of roast and bake about 2 hours or until well done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note