Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 pound(s) beef chuck or 2 lbs beef round steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 large potatoes cut into cubes - do not add until final 1/2 hour of cooking
- 2 carrots sliced - do not add until final 1/2 hour of cooking
- 1 cup(s) sliced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 dash(es) red cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) hot cooked buttered noodles
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add beef, onion and garlic; cook and stir until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Stir in ketchup, Worcestershire, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne and 1 1/2 cups water.
- Cover; simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Blend flour and 1/4 cup water; stir gradually into meat mixture.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Serve over noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note