- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds boneless veal cutlets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup hot water
- Hot cooked noodles
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Combine flour, paprika, and salt in a large bowl; mix well. Dredge veal in flour; coat well. Brown veal in drippings in a large skillet. Add onion, garlic, and water. Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until veal is tender.
- Serve over noodles; garnish with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note