Hungarian Cucumber Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) cucumbers
- 1/2 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) ice water
- 1. Slice cucumbers thin
- 2. Sprinkle cucumbers with 2 teaspoons salt and put in fridge for 20-30 minutes,
- 3. Squeeze liquid from cucumbers and place in bowl.
- 4. Add crushed red pepper flakes, garlic salt, sugar, parsley flakes, italian dressing and water to make juice.
- 5. Add sour cream
- 6. Chill for at least 30 minutes and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GinaBeena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes