Hungarian Cucumber Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) cucumbers
- 1/2 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) ice water
- 1. Slice cucumbers thin
- 2. Sprinkle cucumbers with 2 teaspoons salt and put in fridge for 20-30 minutes,
- 3. Squeeze liquid from cucumbers and place in bowl.
- 4. Add crushed red pepper flakes, garlic salt, sugar, parsley flakes, italian dressing and water to make juice.
- 5. Add sour cream
- 6. Chill for at least 30 minutes and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GinaBeena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note