Community Recipe from
- 28 ounce(s) can tomatoes, no-salt
- 8 piece(s) chicken thighs, skinless
- 2 cup(s) green pepper
- 2 cup(s) sliced onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Hungarian Paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream, fat-free
- Add the tomatoes to the crock-pot and turn the heat to high while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the sour cream. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Mix in the sour cream right before serving. Serve with brown rice or whole grain pasta.
- Nutritional information per serving
- (1 ½ cups / 375 mL)
- Calories: 167
- Protein: 17 g
- Total fat: 5 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Dietary cholesterol: 56 mg
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Dietary fibre: 3 g
- Sodium: 303 mg
- Potassium: 604 mg
- Developed by Nadine Day, RD. ©The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Posted March 2009
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Knwbuddy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes