Community Recipe from
- 28 ounce(s) can tomatoes, no-salt
- 8 piece(s) chicken thighs, skinless
- 2 cup(s) green pepper
- 2 cup(s) sliced onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Hungarian Paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream, fat-free
- Add the tomatoes to the crock-pot and turn the heat to high while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the sour cream. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Mix in the sour cream right before serving. Serve with brown rice or whole grain pasta.
- Nutritional information per serving
- (1 ½ cups / 375 mL)
- Calories: 167
- Protein: 17 g
- Total fat: 5 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Dietary cholesterol: 56 mg
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Dietary fibre: 3 g
- Sodium: 303 mg
- Potassium: 604 mg
- Developed by Nadine Day, RD. ©The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Posted March 2009
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Knwbuddy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note