Huney mustard sauce and Essence
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) Huney
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot mustard
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- essence whole(s) mix the folowing
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) oinion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- For huney mustard mix, mayo, honey, hot mustard, pinch of salt, pinch of cayenne and one tablespoon of essence.
- To make Essence mix all other ingredients. Essence is a really good mix to use for sesoning just about anything.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElizaWood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Huney mustard sauce and Essence Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads