Huney mustard sauce and Essence
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) Huney
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot mustard
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- essence whole(s) mix the folowing
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) oinion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- For huney mustard mix, mayo, honey, hot mustard, pinch of salt, pinch of cayenne and one tablespoon of essence.
- To make Essence mix all other ingredients. Essence is a really good mix to use for sesoning just about anything.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElizaWood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Huney mustard sauce and Essence Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads