Hummus-Veggie Sandwich on Whole Grain
Hummus, veggies, and a hint of garlice and lemon are a sandwich lover's dream. Hummus-Veggie Sandwich on Whole Grain is hearty and satisfying, and a cool break during a day on the beach.
More From Coastal Living
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 1 orange, yellow, or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup clover, broccoli, or alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Spread bread slices evenly on 1 side with hummus. On 4 slices, layer bell pepper and arugula. On 4 remaining slices, layer radishes and sprouts. Stir together olive oil and lemon juice; drizzle over vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine sandwich halves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note